Compass HR: 4th generation
time management training for time-poor people
This is a full 3-day in-house Training Course from COMPASS HR Pty Ltd for a team of up to 7 office-based people who will come away with better ways of working and of achieving more of the MUST-DO tasks in their lives.
21st Century office-based workers face greater challenges and higher levels of demand than at any time in the history of modern commerce. The skills needed to survive and thrive in today’s organisations are not typically inherent – for most of us they have to be learned.
Email, mobile comms, open-plan offices, hot-desking and ever-increasing Task-Lists have changed forever the way we receive, process and manage information, manage our workloads and deal with the demands of others. Yet, too few organisations coach their people on the basics - how to use sound, practical and resilient working practices. This is your opportunity to change all that – for one lucky Team.
COMPASS learning outcomes
At the completion of this program, participants will have substantially enhanced their capability to:
- Organise and de-clutter their workspace (both paper and electronic)
- streamline work-in-progress
- manage tasks efficiently, effectively and on-time
- know what they are committed to at any given time – so that they make better “yes, I can” decisions and learn ways of saying ‘No’ without causing offence
- plan their deliverables – both big-ticket projects and day-to-day duties
- execute their responsibilities on-schedule (or even ahead) with high focus on high priority activities
- achieve control over their email – it is possible.
The Course will be personally delivered by Mike Goulding, CEO of Compass HR. Mike has worked as a Time Management and Personal Productivity Coach with many of Australia’s leading organisations and a few overseas as well. After this Course, your Team will have a more productive way of working and may even be able to lower their stress levels and improve their ‘work / life’ balance.